Our Library and University Membership programs give library patrons and college students, staff, and faculty the opportunity to visit the Mattatuck Museum free of charge and view our many changing exhibitions, our permanent collection, and participate in many of the programs offered with admission.
A Library Membership entitles libraries to the following benefits:
- Two rotating membership cards that can be borrowed separately or together; each card entitles two adults and their children free admission to the Museum.
- Subscription to the Museum’s monthly e-newsletter and program calendar of events.
Join/Renew for $75!
A University Membership entitles colleges to the following benefits:
- Complimentary admission for students, staff, and faculty with a valid college ID card
- Recognition on our website with a link to your institution website
- Free self-guided group visits* (please arrange in advance)
- One free classroom space rental per year* (during Museum hours)
- Numerous teaching opportunities in the art galleries and history exhibit (sketchbooks encouraged, only pencils allowed)
* Subject to availability
Join/Renew for $1500!
Other Ways to Join!
You can also download, print, and fill out this form (libraries) or this form (university) and send it in with your cash or check membership payment to:
144 West Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06702