Our Library and University Membership programs give library patrons and college students, staff, and faculty the opportunity to visit the Mattatuck Museum free of charge and view our many changing exhibitions, our permanent collection, and participate in many of the programs offered with admission.
A Library Membership entitles libraries to the following benefits:
- Two rotating membership cards that can be borrowed separately or together; each card entitles two adults and their children free admission to the Museum.
- Subscription to the Museum’s monthly e-newsletter and program calendar of events.
A University Membership entitles colleges to the following benefits:
- Complimentary admission for students, staff, and faculty with a valid college ID card
- Recognition on our website with a link to your institution website
- Free group tours* (please arrange in advance)
- One free room rental per year* (during Museum hours)
- Numerous teaching opportunities in the galleries (use of paint is not allowed in the galleries)
* Subject to availability
Other Ways to Join!
You can also download, print, and fill out this form (libraries) or this form (university) and send it in with your cash or check membership payment to:
144 West Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06702