Become a member of The MATT and join other like-minded individuals that have chosen to support and strengthen the Museum in a direct and meaningful way.
Our members enable the Museum to provide access for thousands of children each year, as well as providing unique exhibitions, outstanding programs and remarkable events. Our members believe in the transformative power of the arts and the importance of learning about our regional history.
As a member, you’ll have the inside track to everything happening @ The MATT. From unlimited access to our collections and exhibitions to member-only discounts to invitations to exclusive opportunities – you’ll experience The MATT in a whole new way.
Each month, the Mattatuck Museum plans to offer a special experience for its members. These experiences, limited in most cases to the first 20 participants, will be offered for free or at a low cost to Museum Members.
Upcoming perks include:
Catch Yourself at Ideal Fish – Thursday, October 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Behind the Scenes Tour at the Litchfield Historical Society – Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Tour and Drink at the Shebeen Brewing Company – Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 5:30 PM
To RSVP please contact Cat Clark at (203) 753-0381 x110 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All members enjoy:
- Free general admission to the Mattatuck Museum
- Free general admission to any of our 8 partner museums throughout New England:
- Art Complex Museum in Duxbury, MA
- Bennington Museum in Bennington, VT
- Cape Cod Museum of Fine Arts in Dennis, MA
- Farnsworth Art Museum in Rockland, ME
- Fitchburg Art Museum in Fitchburg, MA
- Lyman Allyn Art Museum in New London, CT
- New Britain Museum of American Art in New Britain, CT
- Provincetown Art Association & Museum in Provincetown, MA
- Invitations to opening receptions and gallery talks to interact with artists, authors and curators
- Discounts on Museum programs, events and trips
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Up-to-date knowledge of exhibitions and programs through program brochures, invitations and e-Newsletters
Thank you to our FY 2019 Members for supporting the Mattatuck Museum!