The Mattatuck Museum’s Corporate Partnership Program provides the Museum with an important foundation of annual unrestricted support that enables us to continue our vision to be a vibrant destination that attracts visitors to Waterbury from throughout New England and beyond.
The MATT builds relationships with businesses and foundations to secure philanthropic financial resources and meaningful partners for the Museum’s institutional goals and priorities. Our corporate partners are vital to our efforts to deliver high quality exhibitions, educational programming, and special presentations that inspire our visitors.
Involvement with the Museum allows regional corporate and foundation partners to gain visibility at our cultural destination as more than 40,000 individuals pass through our doors each year. In addition, the Corporate Partnership Program offers our partners and their employees many benefits as well as a wide range of customizable opportunities to advance their marketing and philanthropic objectives
All Partners Enjoy:
- A company name listing on the Museum website and in our quarterly program brochures (Donations of $1,000+ get company logo listed on our website and brochures)
- Invitations to exclusive Circle level exhibition previews
- Complimentary admission passes to the Museum to be distributed at the partner’s discretion
We invite corporations to collaborate with us by becoming involved in art and history cultural experiences at the Museum. Whether supporting one of our special exhibitions or community outreach programs, sponsorship at the Mattatuck Museum offers a unique opportunity to deeply engage with a nationally recognized museum and demonstrate a commitment to the arts and regional history as well as connect with a like-minded audience.
We will work closely with you to align business interests with opportunities that best meet the needs of your company for creative experiences, community involvement, brand visibility, marketing and advertising and on-site promotions. We are always available to meet and talk with you about these different funding opportunities. For more information, please contact Jessica Tinsley, Director of Development at (203) 753-0381 x120 or email@example.com.
Many employers offer matching gift programs to encourage their employees to support charitable causes such as arts and cultural organizations. An employer may match your gift or volunteer time dollar for dollar – and sometimes by much more. It can be easy to double or even triple the value of your donation to the Mattatuck Museum with a matching gift. Ask your Human Resources department if they offer a matching gift benefit. (And if they don’t offer it at present, you might want to ask them to consider doing so.) Note the following:
- Many businesses offer this benefit to their retirees as well, please inquire.
- If your spouse’s employer also offers a matching gift program, you may be able to apply for an additional match.
- Many employers will still match your gift after the fact. Check with them about their requirements, or ask us to find out for you.