9th Annual MATT-toberfest
Join us as we celebrate our 9th Annual MATT-toberfest! Sample local beers, spirits, and American wines and purchase food from various vendors.* Make sure to check back here to stay up-to-date with the vendor list!
As we continue to face challenges caused by COVID-19 and changing variants, the Museum has put in place the following protocols for large events. Masks will be requested, though not required, when indoors. The Museum will require attendees to:
- Show proof of full** COVID-19 vaccination: a physical card or a photo of a vaccination card that matches the attendee’s valid photo ID.
- Present proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours: a printed or digital test result that matches the attendee’s valid photo ID.
- Present proof of a negative Rapid Antigen test taken within the past 24 hours: a printed or digital test result that matches the attendee’s valid photo ID.
Tickets: $35 Early Bird Tickets (until 12/31/2021)|$40 Tickets (until 2/6)|$45 Week Of Tickets (on or after 2/7)
Designated Driver Tickets: $10 Early Bird Tickets (until 12/31/2021)|$15 Tickets (all tickets bought after 12/31/2021)
*The Museum reserves the right to refuse service to individuals who show signs of intoxication. Please remember to drink responsibly!
** What is considered “Fully Vaccinated”?
- Two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer): attendees must have received their second dose of the vaccine at least 14 days prior to attending MATT-toberfest.
- Single dose of COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson): attendees must have received their single dose of the vaccine at least 14 days prior to attending MATT-toberfest.
2021 Event Partner
2021 Patron Sponsor
2021 Contributing Sponsors
2021 Supporting Sponsors