Private tours are a member perk! Meaning you must be a museum member at the time of booking.
Both private tours and private events are subject to availability and availability restrictions. There is a non-refundable 50% deposit on total fees and a $300 security deposit due at the time of booking. All remaining payments must be received three weeks in advance of event.
Museum Member and Corporate Partners can host a private tour of Rose Hill. Bring your lunch and, while the weather is still nice, you can eat out on the porch!
- $20 per person for an hour-long tour provided by a Mattatuck Museum staff member or docent.*
- Rental time is two hours – one hour for tour and one hour for lunch.
- All private tours of Rose Hill require a 10 person minimum and must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
- *There is a $50 fee for every 30 minutes over scheduled rental time.
Are you a current Museum Member or Corporate Partner? Host your next event with us — from family birthday parties to corporate dinners!
- 2 hours: $250 (Plus Staffing Fee of $100)*
- 4 hours: $500 (Plus Staffing Fee of $200)
- All private events @ The MATT require a minimum of 10 people and must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
- * There is a $150 fee for every 30 minutes over scheduled rental time.
The Museum requires a Certificate of Insurance if the party will be serving alcohol.
For more information, please contact Cat Clark, Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager, at (203) 753-0381 x110 or firstname.lastname@example.org